Thursday, January 16, 2014

Inside Actor's Studio - This Week's Guest, My Son

Surprisingly, with no formal training as a thespian, my son was invited to be interviewed on "Inside the Actor's Studio."  Even though he hasn't actually been in any Hollywood films, or been on the stage, the producers were so moved by the footage I sent them, showing the level of commitment he brings to the character he's been committing to lately - Rage McDrama.

Here is an excerpt from the interview:


Q:What is your favorite word?


A:No




Q:What is your least favorite word?


A:Homework




Q:What turns you off?


A: Following directions




Q:What sound or noise do you love?


A: The sound of an electronic devices being powered up.




Q:What sound or noise do you hate?


A: Whatever compliance sounds like.  I hate that noise.




Q:What is your favorite curse word?


A: I don't need curse words to convey what I'm thinking and feeling.  I'm THAT good at emoting.




Q:What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?


A: Cage Fighting




Q:If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?


A: The couch is over there and here's the remote and a vat of candy.







P.S. He also gives me great joy.  It's true.  As angry as he can get sometimes, he is loving to the same degree. So he's got that goin' for him, which is nice.

1 comment: