Thursday, October 25, 2012

Distracto Girl





When did I become ADD?  If I had to pin point, I would say, Ooo! I just remembered that I need to go downstairs to the basement and transfer the load of towels from the washer to the dryer. Looks like my son has been playing down here and that scattering of Legos needs to be picked up.  This Mr. Potato head piece doesn't belong here.  I'm going to bring it to the toy bin in my son's room.  Wow!  His room is a disaster. I had better put some of this stuff in piles so it will be easier for him to clean it up when he gets home.  Here's the drawing from school of his anatomically correct cat. That reminds me, I had better check to see if I can reschedule his conference time.  I'm going to email his teacher.  Man, my inbox has 7 new messages.  Katherine accepted my friend request!  Awww!  Her family is so cute! What lovely photos from their 2009 European trip!  Is that the theatre my husband went to when he was there?  I'm going to go look at our photo box in the basement to find out. 


 Whoa, did I just spend 30 minutes looking at old photos that are not of my husband in Europe? Yup. I sure did.  I have to go to the bathroom.  Look at my bed.  I better make it before my husband gets home, so at least one part of the house looks picked up. I'm going to clear off my nightstand before I finish putting the decorative pillows on my side of the bed.  These glasses go over here on the dresser.  My two old wallets need to be put away, but I still haven't taken all the random business, retail club and membership cards out of them. Don't I have an additional wallet just for overflow cards of that nature in my car? Yes, yes I do.  I should go grab those so I can consolidate all the cards.


 If I'm going to go outside, I'm going to take the empty box from the sweatshirt I got in the mail yesterday and the garbage from the bathroom, which I noticed was completely overflowing, to the garage, while I'm at it.  I can't throw away the trash because the bin is at the end of the driveway for trash day.  I better go bring it back to the garage.  Now where's that extra wallet? In the console of he car.  I guess I can't be to hard on the kids about the crap they have in the back seat because the front seat is jam packed with my stuff.  I better pick up my hat, gloves, water bottle, can of soda from the pizza place 3 weeks ago and earrings sitting in the cup holder.  

On my way back into the house I'm going to go snag the mail.  What a pretty leaf on my driveway!  It is covered with beads of rain.  That would make a stunning cover photo for my timeline. When I get back inside I'm going to get my phone to take a picture of that leaf.  I'm curious if there are any other rain drop sprinkled leaves of different colors.  I'm going to wander around the yard for a couple of minutes looking.  It's chilly. I'm going to go back in the house.  I can't seem to figure out how to change the cover photo using my phone.  I'm going to go upstairs to my room and get on my laptop to do it.  I see that I still haven't finished making my bed, which I started doing 30 minutes ago. Let me get those decorative pillows in place.  Geez, I'm distractable.  I should blog about being so scattered. Let me change my cover photo first.....

No comments:

Post a Comment